Working in the Netherlands

You wish to work in the Netherlands. You need a residence permit for this: a single permit (GVVA), or a separate residence permit and work permit (TWV). Which permit you need, depends on the type of work you are going to carry out. Employers, foreign employees, self-employed persons, scientific researchers and graduated international students can also turn to one of the 8 Expat Centers in the Netherlands. Exclusief application costs € 938
2018 the following wage criteria apply:

• Knowledge migrants from 30 years:   € 4.404, -
• Highly skilled migrants under the age of 30: € 3.229, -
• Graduates in the Netherlands: € 2,314, -
• Key personnel ICT: € 4.404, -
• Blue Cardholders: € 5.160, -
The amounts mentioned are gross per month, excluding 8% holiday allowance. 

Only an employer can apply for a work permit (TWV ). You cannot do this yourself.


Payroll contract of 1 year Including:

Erkend referent IND (Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst) Erkenning als referent​ 5345

NEN 4400-1 certificering SKA Vlees